Monday, December 5, 2022

Murder Mysteries, Green Lantern/Superman

Green Lantern/Superman: Legend of the Green Flame

A bunch of artists tag team an old, unpublished Neil Gaiman script.  I wouldn’t have minded if it stayed unpublished.  


Regret buying: No

Would buy again: No

Would read again: Yes

Rating: Didn’t suck


Murder Mysteries

I think I completely missed the point of this story for the past twenty years.  The ending really intrigued me this time around, so I popped online to read some forums.  Yeah, so the guy may not have killed everyone?  And I still suspect that he dies at the end.


Also, this story reinforces the view that God’s a dick; He’s the one who orchestrated Lucifer’s fall because He needed someone to run Hell.  It’s not a new point of view, but this is a nice interpretation of it.  


Regret buying: No

Would buy again: Yes

Would read again: Yes

Rating: Good  


No comments:

Post a Comment