Friday, July 23, 2021

Astro City

Astro City: Dark Age Book Three 1-4

Geez Louise, how long does it take to get revenge for your parents’ murder?  I thought this interminable series was twelve issues long, since that’s how many issues I have.  Turns out past me lost patience and didn’t get Book Four.  Sixteen fricking issues.  Are you serious?


Dark Age is the strongest argument so far for making cuts to my Astro City collection.  I’ve got fifty two issues left to read, let’s see how it goes.


Regret buying: No

Would buy again: No

Would read again: No

Rating: Boring


Astro City: Astra Special 1-2

The little girl from Volume 2 issues two and three has graduated from college, and isn’t sure what she wants to do with her life.  And her boyfriend sells out to a tabloid.  Blech, it sounds worse when I type it out.  Downgrade in rating!


Regret buying: No

Would buy again: No

Would read again: No

Rating: Didn’t suck


No comments:

Post a Comment