Saturday, November 26, 2022

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel 27-36

Mistakes Were Made - Issue 27, the breather issue that convinced me to stay with the title after Lee Garbett rotated off.  Carol hooks up with Stephen Strange in an excellent issue.


Strange Magic: Carol goes to the Enchantress for magic-related help to deal with Ove after Strange and all the other good guy sorcerers turn her down.  Not a bad arc, but nothing special.


I really dig these covers by Marco Checchetto.




Last of the Marvels: A completely meh arc, where the tenuous connection of having the same name brings all the Captain Marvels together.  The story that really has me wondering if I should take this off my pull list.  


Regret buying: No

Would buy again: Yes (No for 31-36)

Would read again: Yes

Rating: Good (Nice for 28-30, Fine for 31-36)


No comments:

Post a Comment