Sunday, November 28, 2021

Runaways

Runaways 19-24

And just like that, Rainbow Rowell gets back on track.  Andrew Genolet makes for a flawless transition from Kris Anka.


LOVE Chase's body language.  I totally do that when I have a shopping cart!

Kris Anka cover.  Taking this opportunity to mention how much Gib rules.

Great physical comedy.


Past reviews for more details.  Victor’s suicide attempt is still haunting.  (And I still don’t get how he comes back as a human.  Did I miss something?)


Literally the only panel where this is discussed.

Like I said before, these kids are so broken.


It’s hard to believe that I originally stopped buying this just an issue later.  A rare misstep by past me.


Regret buying: No

Would buy again: Yes

Would read again: Yes

Rating: Good


No comments:

Post a Comment