Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Moon Knight, Pulse

Moon Knight 1-4

I just stopped buying this, and rereading it so soon after has done nothing to make me rethink it.  The art by Alessandro Cappuccio makes me regret it just a bit (he really draws a spectacular Moon Knight), but the writing by Jed MacKay (so good on Black Cat!) doesn’t elevate the character into must-read territory. 


A cute little turn of phrase.


Regret buying: No

Would buy again: No

Would read again: Yes

Rating: Nice


Pulse 10

So I’ve already reviewed The Pulse.  Somewhat unfortunately, I didn’t update my database to reflect the fact that I had anything past issue 6, so I rebought the full run when it was on sale at my LCS.  On the other hand, the re-buy included issue 10, which is not included in the trade.  (It’s a random House of M crossover that’s really more of an Avengers tie-in than anything else.)


So at least I now don’t have a missing issue in the run.


Regret buying: No

Would buy again: Yes

Would read again: Yes

Rating: Nice


No comments:

Post a Comment