Friday, May 13, 2022

Waid Daredevil

Daredevil 1-10, 10.1

Amazing Spider-Man 677

Mark Waid starts his time with Daredevil.  I’m honestly not sure why I have so much of this run.  I don’t even remember reading most of it.  It’s not a good sign when I’m dreading the slog of reading these next fifty or so issues.


Still, it’s not like these issues are bad.  After bitching so much about downward spiral Matt, I’m finally given a lighter interpretation of the character, much like Karl Kesel’s run after “Fall from Grace.”  It’s entertaining enough, and Paolo Rivera and Marcos Martin are great artists for the job.


Cute moment.


I am so attracted to her.


I just worry that these arcs aren’t going to feel very substantive.


Regret buying: No

Would buy again: No

Would read again: Yes

Rating: Pretty good for 1-6, Fine to Nice for the rest


No comments:

Post a Comment