Thursday, May 12, 2022

Movies

The Batman

Caveat: I watched this on my laptop.  There’s a huge chance my feelings about this movie would be very different if I’d seen it on the big screen.


That out of the way, I found this movie to be very meh.  Super long without much to show for it.  The thing I liked the most was Robert Pattinson’s portrayal of Batman.  I loved seeing him in the suit, there’s something about it that’s absolutely iconic, way more than any of the other live action versions.  Parsing Spanish grammar was a nice runner-up.


The rest of it is pretty forgettable.  I don’t think I’ll ever watch this again.


Regret watching: No

Would watch again: No

Would buy on DVD: No

Rating: Nice


Turning Red

Hilarious.  All the things that the positive reviews say it is.  Mei’s three friends are my favorite part.


Regret watching: No

Would watch again: Yes

Would buy on DVD: No

Rating: Pretty good


No comments:

Post a Comment