Thursday, October 6, 2022

Superman: Space Age, Superman: Red and Blue, Superman: Son of Kal-El

I’m down to around 800 comics left to review, with only two short boxes remaining plus whatever’s still on my shelf.  (I’m down to one bookshelf of comics, everything else is in boxes.  *sob*  One day, my library will return…)  So things are going to be pretty haphazard from here on out, as I try to save the best stuff for last.  (It’s getting hard, it’s all pretty good at this point.)  

Plus there are the ongoing series that I’m still collecting, I probably won’t review those.  


Superman: Space Age 1

I bought this less than two months ago, and my thoughts haven’t changed.


Regret buying: No

Would buy again: No

Would read again: Yes

Rating: Fine


Superman: Red & Blue 5

From a little over a year ago.  This is such a good comic book, every story (except for the Mark Buckingham one) tugging perfectly at my heartstrings.  


Regret buying: No

Would buy again: Yes

Would read again: Yes

Rating: Really good


Superman: Son of Kal-El 1-5

An average series, which makes it below average when it comes to Tom Taylor-written comics.  I gave it a fair shake, and quit at the right time.  My very first impression turned out to be correct.  


Regret buying: No

Would buy again: No

Would read again: Yes

Rating: Nice


No comments:

Post a Comment