Sunday, October 30, 2022

Sunstone

Sunstone 1-5

I spent four hours today reading the story of Lisa and Ally.  Couldn’t put it down.  I think this is my first time re-reading it, and it’s as compelling and beautiful as I remember.  As comic deity Stjepan Sejic probably intended, I came for the stunning art and lesbian BDSM sex, then stayed for the developing romance between the two main characters.  As hard as it may be to believe, their personalities and emotional struggles are seriously what kept me turning the pages, not the admittedly hot sex scenes.  


Sejic really gets into their heads, and it makes for a great read.  Like all of their friends, I’m just screaming at Lisa and Ally to hurry up and say they love each other already (since they’ve already fucked.  Many, many times), but the reasons why they haven’t make maddening sense.  It’s as good as any romcom.  


Hee, cute.



So sweet.


This was my first introduction to Sejic, and it’s still my favorite work of his.  


Regret buying: No

Would buy again: Yes

Would read again: Yes

Rating: Pure joy


No comments:

Post a Comment