Saturday, April 10, 2021

Movies

Some quick movie recaps:

Art and Craft

This documentary about a guy who forges paintings and donates them to museums due to some unexplainable compulsion start off strong, but ends up being an hour too long.


Regret watching: No

Would watch again: No

Would buy on DVD: No

Rating: Fine


Handmaiden

An interesting heist movie with some neat twists, but not as good as the hype I’d heard going into it.  


Regret watching: No

Would watch again: No

Would buy on DVD: No

Rating: Fine


Knives Out

I’ve been wanting to watch this forever, but it took a while for my mental state to sync up with my availability.  This is as great as I hoped it would be, with twists and turns that kept me entertained the whole way.  So happy to hear that there will be two more of these with Daniel Craig.


Regret watching: No

Would watch again: Yes

Would buy on DVD: Yes

Rating: Really good


No comments:

Post a Comment