Sunday, December 1, 2019

Princess Leia

Princess Leia 1-5
Better than I remember.  I’m surprised by how much I cared about Leia’s mission to gather the surviving Alderaanians in the aftermath of their planet’s destruction.  Mark Waid writes a good script, and the Dodsons’ art is strong as usual.

Heh.  Droid heaven.

Regret buying: No
Would buy again: No
Would read again: Yes
Rating: Nice

And that’s the end of the Star Trek/Wars box!  It coincides completely with the lifetime of my daughter.  I wrote 13 times out of around 40 days. Eh, not too bad considering.  I managed to read most days.
Box Summary:
Time spent reading: 22 hours, 28 minutes
Issues read: 196
Issues cut: 6
Highlights (Good or better): Star Wars: Republic 54-59, Darth Vader 1-25

Project Summary:
Time spent reading: 22 days, 18 hours, 36 minutes
Issues read: 4505
Issues cut: 578

No comments:

Post a Comment