Battle Beast 11
It’s a fighting issue, which means it’s a good issue.
Fantastic Four 14
This is Ryan North at his best, a one-shot with a clever problem and an even more clever twist/solution. Absolutely love it.
Detective Comics 1111
Tom Taylor reveals how Prion died, and Batman unravels another twist. Probably not worth buying w/out Mikel Janin’s art, but the combination is enough to keep me reading.
Flash 35
So….basically Wally needs to make the city a surveillance state with himself as the camera in order to prevent all the crime. How is this not creepy? I’m surprised North hasn’t addressed the concern yet.
Dark Knights of Steel II 1
Tom Taylor comes back to this universe, this time drawn by Otto Schmidt. (Woots!) A good start to this arc. I’m not as invested in this Elseworld as I was with Taylor’s DCeased and Injustice, but there’s no denying he knows how to do an alternate reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment