Last few new comics:
DIE: Loaded 7
I know it’s been like three weeks since I read this, but I had to read it again to recall anything about it. I should really cut the cord with this thing, but I don’t know what’s keeping me from doing so. It’s strangely compelling despite not being all that memorable.
Punisher vs Amazing Spider-Man 1
An iFanboy pick. Certainly a well-made comic, with good art by Matteo Della Fonte and a fun 80’s style story by Dan Abnett. But it doesn’t grab, and I won’t be picking up the next issue.
Stuff from the library:
Original Sin
By Jake Tapper and Alex Thompson. It explores the events that led up to and followed President Joe Biden’s decision to not run for a second term. Ignoring the politics of it all, and assuming it’s factually correct, I enjoyed reading this in-depth account of a crazy presidential election and the personalities involved with how it all went down.
Regret reading: No
Would read again: Yes
Would buy: No
Rating: Pretty good
Alison
By Lizzy Stewart. This graphic novel tells the story of an emerging artist in London during the 1980s. It delves into her relationships, her growth, and her struggle to find herself. It’s fine, but nothing I’m going to remember
Regret reading: No
Would read again: No
Would buy: No
Rating: Didn’t suck
No comments:
Post a Comment