Monday, April 3, 2023

New comics

New comic!

Batman: One Bad Day: Ra’s Al Ghul 1

Tom Taylor with a decent take on Ra’s Al Ghul, whom I’ve always been meh on as a Batman villain.  I nothing him.  Here though, he has a plan I can get behind: Kill the evil heads of corporations and put leaders in place who will affect environmentally friendly changes.  


What’s more, he succeeds.  On top of that, he kills Batman(!), resurrecting him only after his plans have been carried out.  This leads to another bare-chested sword fight between the two antagonists a la Neal Adams.


I’m not sad to have bought this, but I probably wouldn’t do it again.      


Einstein

Borrowed from the library, this is Jim Ottaviani’s latest.  As always, I love the effort, but I started zoning out by the end of the book.  Concept > execution.

No comments:

Post a Comment